Hardware Support: Protrak Grapevine System
- Protrak Grapevine Nodes
- Fast Clocks are not yet supported. If you have one and want to test it with JMRI, let us know.
To configure the connection:
- Open the JMRI "Preferences" under the "Edit" menu
- On the Connections tab, select "Protrak" as the System Manufacturer
- Select "Grapevine (ProTrak) Layout Bus" as the System Connection (the only option)
- Click "Save" & restart
Before you can access a Grapevine Node in JMRI, you have to define it to the program. You can do this either from the Preferences window (under Edit in the main menu) or using the Configure Nodes tool in the Grapevine menu.
JMRI Grapevine Tools
The Grapevine menu gives access to:
- The Node Table tool to check whether your Grapevine is working and configure the connected Nodes.
- The Configure Nodes tool.
Third Party info
- More information on the Grapevine hardware can be found on the ProTrak web site, including the
- Protrak Manual