Turnout LeverThis is not fully implemented yet
A turnout lever on a USS CTC panel has two inputs (Sensors) for the lever itself, a number of other inputs and outputs to make it function. This tool lets you define those, and then creates the underlying logic to make them act prototypically.
- Turnout inputs
- For the purpose of a multi-sensor input, you might want to have a null internal sensor for the middle position.
- Turnout output
- The layout turnout that's being controlled.
- Normal and Reverse lamps
- Two outputs (Turnouts) which are set active (Thrown) when the turnout has moved to CLOSED and THROWN respectively.
- Code input
- The defined code button that causes this lever to act.
- Inhibit input
- A sensor which is used and ACTIVE indicates that the turnout may not change position.
- Lock output
- A sensor which is set ACTIVE when the turnout has been locked into position.
This is the help/jmri/jmrit/ussctc/TurnoutLeverFrame help page