JMRI Layout Automation
JMRI applications provide a
large number of ways of automating your layout, ranging from
simple fill-in forms to full-fledged scripting and
programming capabilities. These include:
- JMRI provides signaling logic from simple to
prototypical, which can be used to drive your signals in
- A simple form of automation is to define Routes, which
allow you to simplify the control of your turnouts.
- Using JMRI Logix, you can specify actions to happen
when various conditions occur on the layout.
- JMRI provides a very powerful scripting tool. Based on
a real programming language, it gives you access to all the
- Writing your own code in
- The JMRI libraries greatly simplify writing a program
to make your layout do exactly what you want.